8.7.09

Ok, so.. I was thinking, in order to make a clean slate i must try to leave behind everything that annoys me. My friend whitie says that in the new order that´s gonna come after July 26, (in the maya calendar) everything that we harvest it´s gonna show its spikes within four years. So, everything I choose, decide or do in the next year it´s gonna affect me in four years from now. I don´t feel like deciding but i do feel the urge to forget and let go. That´s one of the things that are most difficult for me. Meanwhile, like a New Year´s resolution i´m gonna forget everything that makes me feel like crap and concentrate on those that are worth it. worth what? they´re worth to occupied a place in my thougths, and my energy.
A veces pienso en inglés.. no se porqué, igual tuve que buscar la palabra spikes, no sabia plasmarlo por escrito.

No hay comentarios.: